All of our room rates include:
- The cooked breakfast which is made to order, using locally sourced fresh produce and can be Vegetarian, Lactose or Gluten Free if required
- The continental offer, which includes homemade bread and jams, a selection of cereals, fruit, yoghurts and fruit juice as well as hot drinks
- Free on-site parking (one car per room)
- In room tea & coffee facilities including fresh milk, plus some treats…
- An in room mini fridge
- Coffee from our coffee maker in the lobby
Breakfast is served in the breakfast room from 8am, with last orders for any cooked breakfast are taken at 9.15am.
Our rooms are all shower en-suite bathrooms, Green also has a separate bath
They also include;
- A selection of in room tea & coffee options with fresh milk from your own mini fridge, milk alternatives are available upon request
- Complimentary biscuits and chocolate
- Power sockets with USB charging points next to the bed
- TV / DVD player, DVD’s are available to borrow from the guest lounge
- Free WIFI
- Bath towels
- Alternative Tog Duvet
All rooms are set up as a double bed, family rooms will have children’s bedding on the single beds as the standard layout. Please inform us 24hrs prior to arrival if you require an alternative arrangement. Our superking beds can be split into two singles. Single beds can be set with child or adult duvets
- Card Details are taken to secure the booking
- The balance for your booking will be processed within the 5 days prior to arrival
- If you have to cancel or amend your booking the following charges will apply,
More than 5 days notice – Free, a full refund will be given (at certain times of the year exceptions may apply, please check your booking confirmation for more details)
1-5 days notice – 100% of booked value
In your own interest we recommend that you obtain holiday insurance
- An Email address will be taken to provide a booking confirmation as well as a receipt post checkout
- Check-in is between 3pm and 9pm, early or late check-in requests may be refused.
- Non-arrival by 9pm may be considered as a no-show and your booking cancelled with the appropriate charges applied
Please note, we DO NOT accept pets, please contact me directly to discuss Assistance Dogs
Our staff and ourselves have the right to work in an environment that is free from any form of bullying, harassment, abuse (physical or otherwise) or any other inappropriate behaviour that could be reasonably regarded as an affront to a person’s dignity at work. We request that all guest please respect these rights by acting in a considerate and reasonable manner.
Please give a donation to Mendip Hills Fund manged by the mendiphillsaonb.org.uk, who help protect the beauty of our Mendip Hills which is one of the nation’s 46 areas of outstanding natural beauty (AONB).
All money will be donated with NO deductions