All of our room rates include:
- The cooked breakfast which is made to order, using locally sourced fresh produce and can be Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose or Gluten Free if required
- The continental offer, which includes homemade bread and jams, a selection of cereals, fruit, yoghurts and fruit juice as well as hot drinks
- Free on-site parking (one car per room)
- In room tea & coffee facilities, plus some treats…
- An in room mini fridge
- Fresh milk is available from the lobby
- Coffee from our coffee maker in the lobby
Breakfast is served in the breakfast room from 8am, with last orders for any cooked breakfast are taken at 9.15am.
Our rooms are all shower en-suite bathrooms, Green also has a separate bath
They also include;
- Milk alternatives upon request
- Power sockets with USB charging points next to the bed
- TV / DVD player, DVD’s are available to borrow from the guest lounge
- Free WIFI
All rooms are set up as a double bed as standard. For Red and Green if you require the room to be set as singles please let me know at least 24hrs prior to arrival
Please note, we DO NOT accept pets, please contact me directly to discuss Assistance Dogs
Please give a donation to Mendip Hills Fund manged by the mendiphillsaonb.org.uk, who help protect the beauty of our Mendip Hills which is one of the nation’s 46 areas of outstanding natural beauty (AONB).
All money will be donated with NO deductions
- Card Details are taken to secure the booking
- The balance for your booking will be processed in the 7 days prior to arrival
- Check-in is between 3pm and 9pm, early or late check-in requests may be refused.
- Non-arrival by 9pm may be considered as a no-show and your booking cancelled with the appropriate charges applied
- An Email address will be taken to provide a booking confirmation as well as a receipt post checkout
- If you have to cancel or amend your booking made via my website or over the phone the cancelation policy will be shown or discussed prior to you confirming the booking, alternatively please see your booking confirmation for the full cancellation policy
- For bookings made via any other source please see their website or your booking confirmation for your cancellation policy
- Certain times of the year (such as Christmas, New Year and Glastonbury Festival) may be non-cancellable
- In your own interest we recommend that you obtain holiday insurance
Our staff and ourselves have the right to work in an environment that is free from any form of bullying, harassment, abuse (physical or otherwise) or any other inappropriate behavior that could be reasonably regarded as an affront to a person’s dignity at work. We request that all guest please respect these rights by acting in a considerate and reasonable manner.